Here we go guys, I have modified a UDA image (credits go to Il.Socio for providing the tools and CODeRUS for providing the hacked installserver)
to let you all have your N8 hacked right now and be able to install unsigned apps! 🙂
IF YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO FLASH A NOKIA DEVICE, READ HERE:
It is enough to DOWNLOAD THE HACKED UDA, rename it to the name of the UDA image of the firmware of your product code, and flash it using Phoenix! 😉
IF YOU HAVE NEVER FLASHED A NOKIA DEVICE, THEN READ HERE:
1) Download and install Phoenix 2010 cracked (can’t tell you where to download it from, look for it)
2) Download navifirm 0.4, and the HACKED UDA
3) Open Navifirm, and wait for it to load the Products list, then hit N8 (RM596)
4) Select 11.12 and wait for navifirm to load the Variants list
5) Use the search variants box at the bottom to look for the product code of your phone (you can find the product code on the transparent sticker which was on the back of your N8 when you bought it, mine is 0599857******, 0599857 is the product code) then hit MARK ALL, and then DOWNLOAD WITH THE PROGRAM, and choose the directory where you want to download the OFFICIAL firmware files
6) Once you have downloaded the official firmware files, copy those files to “C:/Program Files(x86)/Nokia/Phoenix/Products/RM-596” which is the directory where Phoenix will look to get the files it needs to flash the firmware to your N8
7) Connect your N8 via USB cable and open PHOENIX
8) Hit File–>Scan Product, and then hit Flashing–>Firmware Update
9) In the firmware update screen, you’ll see that Phoenix have found the firmware files of the official firmware you downloaded from navifirm (if it doesn’t find any firmware, add the directory C:/Program Files(x86)/Nokia/Phoenix in all the three boxes in Tools–>Options–>Product Location, and repeat step 8 ) , now hit REFURBISH
10) Now a warning dialog box will appear, telling you that one file is missing. THIS STEP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. Do not click anything on the warning box, just minimize Phoenix screen, go to the folder where you downloaded the hacked UDA file (decompress the .7z file using peazip or 7zip first), and copy it to C:/Program Files(x86)/Nokia/Phoenix/Products/RM-596 .
11) If it asks you to overwrite say yes, then go back to Phoenix and hit yes on the warning dialog box. If it doesn’t ask you to overwrite the file, rename the OFFICIAL UDA FILE to something else (for example, if the name of the official UDA file is RM-596_011.012_U01.01_79.92_prd.uda.fpsx, rename it to RM-596_011.012_U01.01_79.92_prd_ORIGINAL.uda.fpsx) and rename the HACKED UDA to the former name of the OFFICIAL UDA FILE (the name of the hacked uda is RM-596_011.012_U03.01_79.92_prd.uda.fpsx, in this case you have to rename it to RM-596_011.012_U01.01_79.92_prd.uda.fpsx, which is the name of the UDA you download from navifirm)
12) Now go back to the Phoenix’s warning dialog box, and hit YES, and wait for the flashing process to complete 🙂
13) Done 🙂 Now you can install unsigned apps 🙂
28 thoughts on “Get your N8 hacked right now! 1st HACKED N8 CFW RELEASE IN THE WORLD :) (newbie-proof step-by-step guide included)”
When Phoenix open shows install nokia dongle and try to start application again,
what to do.
u should have hacked phoenix for flashing, sure
Thanks a lot for this tutorial. Can you please help me out in selecting the UDA file? Is rofs2 a UDA file or rofs3 file is treated as UDA? Because I have downloaded the firmware with product code 0599396, this firmware doesn’t have any file which has UDA mentioned in it.
The firmware files include:
Can you please help out?
faenil ma secondo te, questo cellulare può seriamente sostituire i8910? o è meglio aspettare a comprarlo?
symbianzone, there are 2 firmware packs for each proguct cone.
ur MEGA 9 DG with UDA file 5 items upper.
use navifirm v0.4 for searching product code in list
Thanks a ton 🙂
how flash deadphone ?
apter flash : not stars
select NO CONNECTION on top of Phoenix, and then flash 😉
also select Dead Flash option before flashing
thank you 😉
how do i use phoenix without dongle??…i get the message install nokia dongle and restart application…plz help! i really need to flash my N8..TIA
how do i use phoenix without dongle??…i get the message install nokia dongle and restart application…plz help! i really need to flash my N8..is there any way to do it?..plz share..TIA
because your phoenix is not cracked..can’t tell u where to find a cracked version though
hi..thnx for the reply…but i have downloaded the cracked version..from 3 reliable sources..but still all of them show me the same msg!..is there any specific method to install the software..I’m using win 7 ultimate 64 bit..any issues with it?..plz help coz i have dled navifirm and the required FW..the only thing missing now is a fully working Phoenix !!
no issues with 64 bit on my side…
unistall previous versions before installing a new one..
i have 4 diff copies of the cracked versions now and have no idea why none of them aren’t working without the dongle..can u plz mail me any other instructions to email@example.com…plz..wud be grateful
sorry I don’t know how to help you…I’m not phoenix expert, I started using it when I bought N8 in October
Moi pheonix me trouve pas le fishier …
hi all after struggling 2 days i found “NaviFirm+ 1.3” software to download required UDA files and other files which are required to flashing using Phoenix software or any other softwares.
Not able to provide download link google it u can download easily.
So many hidden firmware files can view but download which are required other wise, harmful to the device/services.
The flashing failed. Do you want to retry the flashing?
HRESULT 0x8401f141 (-2080247487)
Flash: Boot rom was not detected after phone boot up. Unable to start flashing. somebody can help me? faenil you know what can ido?help me please
my phone is n8,i follow steps but don;t open.i just try change language
help if you know how