So guys here we are….it’s almost betatesting time for n2o5, now I need some betatesters ^^
The first beta is not ready yet, but I need to gather betatesters in the meanwhile 😉
To apply just write a comment telling why I should choose/trust you as a betatester, or send me an email (email@example.com), and then add the details which you will read in this post.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BETATESTING DOES NOT MEAN USING THE PHONE AS YOU USUALLY DO
– Installing all the software you use and look for bugs while you’re using them
– Test all the menus and options of the phone! It takes a lot of time, and patience, but this is necessary.
– Ability to recognise a suspect behaviour of the phone
– There will be multiple betas to test during the betatesting phase, so you have to be ready to format and hardreset your phone each time, you’ll have to make backups, so don’t apply if you have important datas on your phone or if you need your phones to be fully working at all times (for work reasons or whatever)
– If you have already been a betatester for one of my firmwares, write it in your “application form”, you’ll have priority over other people!
– I need betatesters for all the available n2o4 menu languages, so apply even if you don’t know english perfectly, and SPECIFY WHICH MENU LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO TEST N2O5 ON. DO NOTE THAT LANGUAGES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED UNTIL THE LAST BETA, SO MOST BETAS WILL BE ENGLISH ONLY, TO ENSURE SYSTEM STABILITY.
What I meant is: just apply if you have time enough to test the firmware properly, this will make n2o5 a better firmware for everyone 😉
The first beta will NOT include the faenilator, since it’s not finished, but I’m coding a lot these days to bring it to a beta stage as soon as possible 😉 and it’s coming out nice 🙂 I’ll need opinions about that too