Hi guys I’m writing to warn you that as I came home for holidays two days ago, I noticed that there is no internet here…I’m writing with the 56k at the moment, just to warn you that I won’t be able to answer your comments until 10th of April…plus, I have to study these days, I’ve got two exams on 8th and 9th…(and the lack of internet connection will help me study 🙂 ^^ )
I’m so happy there are NO BUGS AT ALL found so far (just things I forgot maybe^^ ), that means I managed to reach what I wanted…^^
BY THE WAY: quick answers to some of the questions I read in your comments 😉
1) The SILENCING MUSIC feature of the Sensors which silences musics when you turn your phone upiside down, LACKS IN JC1!! Not my fault guys, it is not present in official firmware, sorry
2) About the dictionary: I forgot to include files which are not present in the official firmware, and this makes you able to use the dictionary only in Chinese language—>Will be fixed as soon as possible
3) About the kastors: yes they’re different from the standard ones…but I decided to include them just because they’re so fast and so fresh! They Give you the idea of something new! And I’m glad most of you liked them 🙂
4) Localizations will start ~15th April, I’ll make a poll to see which languages to include first.
5) SHARE THE WORD ABOUT THIS BLOG!!! ^_^ STILL ONLY FEW PEOPLE KNOW IT, BUT IT’S BECOMING POPULAR 😉 If you like my works and my blog, just share the word ^^
PLEASE GUYS KEEP ON COMMENTING AND WRITING DOWN THE FEATURE YOU’D LIKE TO HAVE IN THE NEXT RELEASES BECAUSE I’LL READ AND ANSWER AS SOON AS I CAN…
I’M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE MY ROMS 🙂
if you want to donate –> button on the right 😉 thanks ^^
See you soon guys, I repeat, keep on commeting!! ^^
7 thoughts on “Sorry guys, no internet until 10th”
Good lick friend, just keep your study at the first priority, playing with the mobile will not be finished
thanks mate ^^
studies always at first place 🙂 even if I’d rather spend my time with my girlfriend, and with the mobile ^^
well lucky by unlucky right?:P
btw, hyperx got the conversation app (like isms) succefully ported to our phone
maybe nice to know? 😀
unfortunately I don’t receive thousands of € as donations as he does, so I can’t buy a device just to import apps or just to study it, as he has done with vivaz…and that app is not available in any forum I know…sorry guys ^^
well now it is! 😀 just look on his site/blog and you can download it in a .sis file 😀
you should try it to, got it running right now and i love it!
I know it’s available in his site…I meant “I don’t have money to buy a device just to study it, AND that application was nowhere before he published it on his site”..
Vorrei suggerirti per la prossima release di aggiungere nei messaggi l’applicazione “conversations” tratta da HyperX dal Vivaz…
Kudos to the new firmware, its awesome, personally I would have liked to have the 3D Task switcher..
Some issues I face:
When I go into Rompatcher, I cannot select InstallServer_FP2 or Open4all as both shows with Red X mark, but c2Z is fine.
When I am in the gallery, when I click on an image multiple times, it does not open, but selecting Options-> Open, it opens fine.. sometimes while going through the images, it goes back to the gallery thumbnails again (Happens only in Image and Videos)
A handy image viewer would be cool…
Please shed some light on :
Thanks in Advance
…oops, scusa, non avevo letto quello che ha scritto Ruubs prima di me 🙄
andrea senti se ti serve il computer (o meglio internet) puoi venire da me per finire di lavorare sulla rom