I passed the first exam of the four I have to try in February today! 🙂
Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow two more exams…pray for me guys! 😀
NOTE: YOU WON’T LOSE THE HACK IF YOU UPDATE USING OTA! (i.e. from the phone)
And about the N8: we have a new firmware out!!
Here’s the official changelog:
- Web updated to 126.96.36.199
- Quickoffice updated to 6.4.166, editing functions now enabled on the N8 (i.e. don’t have to pay to upgrade), improved zooming functions
- Adobe Reader updated to 2.5.653
- Big update to Nokia Email; performance improved; ‘unread emails’ flag added to homescreen widget; meeting requests can be accepted directly from email invitations; maps integration, which means people can view the meeting location on the map when the address is mentioned in the location field in the invite
- General performance improvements
- Dialler now works in landscape mode
- Previous performance updates are rolled in and, in the full (Ovi Suite-installed, >100MB) image, there’s the facility to provide a better working starting point than hard resetting a PR 1.0 device
It’s not PR 2.0 which will bring LOTS of new changes 🙂 but it’s still something from Nokia 😀
I do hope they fixed at least some of the bugs which affect our horrible default browser 😀 (I’m really looking forward to PR2.0 with the new Qt Browser! It’ll be so sexy, don’t you think? 🙂 )
The update is already available via OTA, so update your device as soon as you can, and let me know what you think of it!
I haven’t updated yet, I’m just back from the exam 🙂 but I hope it will bring those performance increases everyone’s talking about 🙂
Stay tuned !